Any Holiday Get Together needs the Perfect Homemade Pizza
- Thaw dough completely
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Apply a light coating of olive oil to the interior bottom and sides of pan
- Stretch dough by hand or rolling pin and place into pan (dough ball should be room temperature)
- Spread sauce, cheese, and any other desired toppings evenly over dough
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Tip: Wait 2 to 3 minutes after removing pizza from oven before cutting
Homemade pizza can be with homemade dough or frozen dough but when you’ve got a fun night planned and you are really looking forward to the sauce, cheese, and toppings, just defrost frozen pizza dough, roll it out, and follow these simple steps.